Diving

“ 1, 2, 3, GO! “ the three girls shouted as they jumped off the platform. Dorothy was first to hit the deep cold water of Hawaii, they all swam all the way to the bottom to see what they could find. It wasn’t until long before they had to come back to the surface for air, as they were just catching their breath they noticed that Dorothy was nowhere to be found.
“ Alessia, did you see Dot as you were coming up? ” Neveah asked “ No but she should be coming up now, it’s been far too long for her to be under”. So they waited for some time then started searching for Dorothy, Alessia went to look for her under water while Neveah stayed above in case she came up. Alessia was the best at holding her breath and swimming in the water, that’s why when she is gone for longer Neveah isn’t worried. 
After some time the sun was beginning to set on the water and Dorothy was nowhere to be found, they were cold and tried it looked like it was time to go home. The two girls were in shock but the only thing on their mind was returning home with no Alessia and not to mention telling her parents. They raped themself in there towels and comfort each other as they began to cry, when Neveah her a faint shouting and it sounded like her name.
She turned around and what she saw gave her the biggest surprise “ Alessia, it’s Dot” she said “ I know Neveah I miss her too bu-” “ No silly look it’s Dot…  and it looks like she is riding a..” Neveah said as she squinted her eyes “ A WHALE! ”. Dorothy jumped  off the whale and on the platform when she suddenly felt a warm embrace, it was Alessia and Neveah     “WHERE WERE YOU !” Alessia said worried but curious “ yeah we were worried sick” Neveah carried on.
“ Well when we went down into the water, I spotted an object moving around in the distance so I went to see what it was. It was quite small from where I was but as I got closer I decided to swim near the surface. As it was getting bigger I lost my goggles and had to close my eyes. It was just a few metres away when I realised, IT WAS A WHALE. I tried my best to swim back but I got lost and was tired. I turned around to see the whale was making its way to me. I was afraid for my life, I thought she was going to eat me but instead put her fin out to catch me and started swimming” ”then that’s when you guys came here?” Alessia asked “No, I thought everything was fine but I saw why she got me, THERE WAS A SHARK BEHIND US. She put me on the rocks and scared the shark off when I jumped on her back and we started searching for you guys and that’s what happen” Dorothy explained.
“Oh thank goodness for this whale” Neveah said looking towards the cretrue “ I think it’s time to go home now” Dorothy suggested “ Yeah what a day” The girls said thank you to the whale and goodbye then headed home. What a day they had and they sure will never forget it.